We have been designing and building Conservatories, Orangeries and Garden rooms in Preston for over 20 Years and we know that successful orangery construction should include a integrated approach to both vertical and lateral racking support for the whole structure, where as a other designs offer no more than a flat roof, with no thought given to the restraint of window frames or slim brick columns, which have very limited strength.
So if you want a structurally safe orangery, please give us a call to discuss your requirements and remember “QUALITY MEANS ONLY SPENDING ONCE”
A new idea on the traditional orangery includes the latest structural technology for orangeries from UltraFrame the market leaders in orangery roof construction which features a bespoke orangery flat roof system to allow airflow, water integrity, and high insulation. This allows a traditional orangery look, that floods in natural daylight into any house, but is completely structurally integrated within the building.
The Preston orangery is complete with a fully approved building control roof system to B.B.A specification, it also comes with all structural calculations done so there is no need to worry.
The orangery flat roof covering is a purpose designed dry fit system, allowing a traditional orangery flat roof appearance. We offer a distinct, and structurally superior orangery system HOWEVER !! beware of cheap imitations of orangeries and consider the following points before choosing.
- Is support for the orangery required from the host wall – and can this be proven ?
- Are structural calculations available, and do they include lateral support ?
- Do standard details exist, or are you left to invent them yourself ?
- A common default get out position of side frame walls providing lateral support is not applicable without full structural components.
- Beware of any designs where the roof sits on brick piers as the support can be insufficient.
- Based in Preston with years of local experience in and around Lancashire using only fully time served, qualified staff.